Shipping to Argentina
Ship to Argentina
If you are shipping to Argentina — an important regional export market for the United States and MERCOSUR trade bloc member — you face responsibility to follow many shipping rules and regulations you may not be aware of. Shipping to Argentina, like any Latin American country, requires assistance from a professional freight forwarder. No matter the type of shipment, from commercial and agricultural products to military and government freight, look no further than the Expedited World Cargo (EWC) team.
EWC expert shipping solutions to Argentina
EWC offers a full range of shipping services to exporters of all kinds of goods. Our transportation coordinators will walk you through the shipping process and offer multiple quotes at the best rate for cargo that requires shipping to Argentina. We will arrange transportation and insurance of your cargo via air or ocean as well as provide any necessary warehousing and compliance-related services.
As part of EWC door-to-door services, we can arrange pick up of the freight at origin and manage the entire transaction for on-time, on-budget service. Rest assured at destination our vast network of agents in South America will provide you with the best possible service.
Ship Argentina freight forwarding services:
- Multiple quotes when shipping to Argentina to meet your budget and transit requirements:
- Ocean freight: full containerload (FCL) and less than containerload (LCL)
- Combine sea-air service for faster service
- Air freight, including express options via Miami International Airport (MIA), and air charters are available when shipping to Argentina
- Track your shipment through our cargo tracking system
- Export compliance assistance on every load
- Tariff classification of products
- Coordinate with Customs broker agents at destination to properly register commodities, as necessary, when you ship to Argentina
- Fully licensed U.S. Customs bonded export warehouse facility
- Special compliance capabilities involving restricted exports: properly identify cargo and file correct license to avoid large penalties
- Additional compliance services for exporters shipping to Argentina and other Latin American countries that serve government and military markets, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), in keeping with U.S. laws and regulations
- Argentina shipping of project cargo, oversized freight
Did you know Argentina is a top 10 air trade partner with Miami International Airport (MIA)? With a population of about 42 million, Argentina has the second-largest economy in South America. Check out more information about doing business in Argentina.
Call us at 1-800-565-8819 and let EWC make your cargo our priority when shipping to Argentina.