Shipping to Bolivia
Ship to Bolivia
As an exporter to Bolivia, your shipments may require special handling or routing at destination. Shipping to Bolivia, like any Latin American country, requires assistance from a professional freight forwarder. Why risk using an unproven transportation agent? No matter the type of freight — from commercial freight to military or government-related shipments — look no further than the Expedited World Cargo (EWC) team.
Full-service freight solutions when shipping to Bolivia
EWC offers a full range of shipping services to exporters of all kinds of goods. Our transportation coordinators will walk you through the shipping process and offer multiple quotes at the best rate for cargo that requires shipping to Bolivia. We will arrange transportation and insurance of your cargo via air or ocean as well as provide any necessary warehousing and compliance-related services.
As part of EWC door-to-door services, we can arrange pick up of the freight at origin and manage the entire transaction for on-time, on-budget service. Rest assured at destination our vast network of agents in South America will provide you with the best possible service.
Ship Bolivia freight forwarding services:
- Export compliance assistance on every load
- Tariff classification of products
- Coordinate with Customs broker agents at destination to properly register commodities, as necessary, when you ship to Bolivia
- Fully licensed U.S. Customs bonded export warehouse facility
- Special compliance capabilities involving restricted exports: properly identify cargo and file correct license to avoid large penalties
- Multiple quotes when shipping to Argentina to meet your budget and transit requirements:
- Ocean freight: full containerload (FCL) and less than containerload (LCL)
- Combine sea-air service for faster service
- Air freight, including express options via Miami International Airport (MIA), and air charters are available when shipping to Bolivia
- Track your shipment through our cargo tracking system
- Additional compliance services for exporters shipping to Bolivia and other Latin American countries that serve government and military markets, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), in keeping with U.S. laws and regulations
- Bolivia shipping of project cargo, oversized freight
Did you know Bolivia is a top 10 air trade partner with Miami International Airport (MIA) based on total dollar value of goods? Top U.S. exports to Bolivia include machinery and vehicles.
Call us at 1-800-565-8819 and let EWC make your cargo our priority when shipping to Bolivia.