Shipping to Brazil
Ship to Brazil
Shipping to Brazil from the United States? With a booming economy and a recent free trade agreement between the countries, U.S. exports to Brazil — Latin America's largest economy — will only increase. But improper shipment documentation can delay your freight at destination and cause you to incur extra charges. Using a freight agent without contacts in the region increases the risk of delays and penalties. Why risk it?
EWC freight solutions - Ship Brazil
Turn to the pros as Expedited World Cargo (EWC), for your cargo that needs shipping to Brazil, from commercial products to restricted government and military goods. We offer a full range of shipping services. We'll begin by familiarizing you with the shipping process and providing multiple quotes at the best rate that ship to Brazil. We will arrange transportation and insurance of your cargo via air or ocean as well as provide any necessary warehousing and compliance-related services.
As part of EWC door-to-door services, we can arrange pick up of the freight at origin and manage the entire transaction for on-time, on-budget service when shipping to Brazil. Rest assured at destination our vast network of agents in South America will provide you with the best possible service.
Ship Brazil freight forwarding services:
- Multiple quotes when shipping to Brazil to meet your budget and transit requirements:
- Ocean freight: full containerload (FCL) and less than containerload (LCL)
- Combine sea-air service for faster service
- Air freight, including express options via Miami International Airport (MIA), and air charters are available when shipping to Brazil
- Export compliance assistance on every load
- Tariff classification of products
- Coordinate with Customs broker agents at destination to properly register commodities, as necessary, when you ship to Brazil
- Fully licensed U.S. Customs bonded export warehouse facility
- Special compliance capabilities involving restricted exports: properly identify cargo and file correct license to avoid large penalties
- Track your shipment through our cargo tracking system
- Additional compliance services for exporters shipping to Brazil and other Latin American countries that serve government and military markets, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), in keeping with U.S. laws and regulations
- Brazil shipping of project cargo, oversized freight
Did you know Brazil is the number 1 country for air trade with Miami International Airport (MIA) based on total dollar value of goods and a leading partner by total weight? Machinery, fuel and aircraft are popular U.S. exports to Brazil, as a top U.S. trading partner, and member of the South American trade bloc MERCOSUR. Check out the top exports to Brazil.
Call us at 1-800-565-8819 and let EWC make your cargo our priority when shipping to Brazil.