Shipping to Chile
Ship to Chile
Shipping to Chile from the United States? International shipping requires a lot of preparation and procedures. Without proper documentation or traffic coordination of your shipment at destination by professionals, you may encounter delays and penalties in getting your goods to market. Turn to the seasoned professional freight forwarders at Expedited World Cargo (EWC) for your shipping needs when you ship to Chile, from an array of commercial goods to restricted items involving military or government shipments.
EWC forwarding services - Ship Chile
EWC offers a full range of shipping services to exporters of all kinds of goods. Our transportation coordinators will walk you through the shipping process and offer multiple quotes at the best rate for cargo that needs shipping to Chile. We will arrange transportation and insurance of your cargo via air or ocean as well as provide any necessary warehousing and compliance-related services.
As part of EWC door-to-door services, we can arrange pick up of the freight at origin and manage the entire transaction for on-time, on-budget service. Rest assured at destination our vast network of agents in South America will provide you with the best possible service.
Ship Chile logistics services:
- Export compliance assistance on every load
- Tariff classification of products
- Coordinate with Customs broker agents at destination to properly register commodities, as necessary, when you ship to Chile
- Fully licensed U.S. Customs bonded export warehouse facility
- Special compliance capabilities involving restricted exports: properly identify cargo and file correct license to avoid large penalties
- Multiple quotes when shipping to Chile to meet your budget and transit requirements:
- Ocean freight: full containerload (FCL) and less than containerload (LCL)
- Combine sea-air service for faster service
- Air freight, including express options via Miami International Airport (MIA), and air charters are available when shipping to Chile
- Track your shipment through our cargo tracking system
- Additional compliance services for exporters shipping to Chile and other Latin American countries that serve government and military markets, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), in keeping with U.S. laws and regulations
- Chile shipping of project cargo, oversized freight
Did you know Chile is a top 5 air trade partner with Miami International Airport (MIA)? Chile is also among the United States' top 25 largest export markets. Both countries have benefited by the 2004 U.S.-Chile Free Trade Agreement (FTA). Chile was the 19th largest goods export market in 2012.
Call us at 1-800-565-8819 and let EWC make your cargo our priority when shipping to Chile.