Shipping to Colombia
Ship to Colombia
Your shipments from the United States to Colombia — the third largest economy in Latin America — may require special handling or routing at destination. Why risk using an unproven transportation agent? Exporting to Colombia requires assistance from a freight professional. Whether you are shipping commercial products, perishables, restricted materials or licensed cargo, which requires special procedures, turn to the trusted agents at Expedited World Cargo (EWC).
Full-service freight forwarder - Ship Colombia
EWC offers a full range of shipping services to exporters of all kinds of goods. Our transportation coordinators will walk you through the shipping process and offer multiple quotes at the best rate for cargo that requires shipping to Colombia. We will arrange transportation and insurance of your cargo via air or ocean as well as provide any necessary warehousing and compliance-related services.
As part of EWC door-to-door services, we can arrange pick up of the freight at origin and manage the entire transaction for on-time, on-budget service. Rest assured at destination our vast network of agents in South America will provide you with the best possible service.
Ship Colombia logistics services:
- Multiple quotes when shipping to Colombia to meet your budget and transit requirements:
- Ocean freight: full containerload (FCL) and less than containerload (LCL)
- Combine sea-air service for faster service
- Air freight, including express options via Miami International Airport (MIA), and air charters are available when shipping to Colombia
- Track your shipment through our cargo tracking system
- Export compliance assistance on every load
- Tariff classification of products
- Coordinate with Customs broker agents at destination to properly register commodities, as necessary, when you ship to Colombia
- Fully licensed U.S. Customs bonded export warehouse facility
- Special compliance capabilities involving restricted exports: properly identify cargo and file correct license to avoid large penalties
- Additional compliance services for exporters shipping to Colombia and other Latin American countries that serve government and military markets, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), in keeping with U.S. laws and regulations
- Colombia shipping of project cargo, oversized freight
Did you know Colombia is a top 5 air trade partner with Miami International Airport (MIA)? U.S. exports to Colombia reached record levels in 2012, in part, due to the United States-Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement (TPA) formed that year which made over 80 percent of U.S. industrial goods exports to the region duty free. Exports include agricultural and construction equipment, building products, aircraft and parts, computer equipment as well as medical and scientific equipment.
Call us at 1-800-565-8819 and let EWC make your cargo our priority when shipping to Colombia.