Shipping to Costa Rica
Ship Costa Rica
Ship to Costa Rica
As an exporter, your shipments to Costa Rica may require special handling or routing at destination. Shipping to Costa Rica, like any Latin American country, requires assistance from a professional freight forwarder. Why risk using an unproven transportation agent? No matter the type of freight — from commercial to military and government-related shipments and licensed cargo — look no further than the Expedited World Cargo (EWC) team.
EWC freight forwarding - Ship Costa Rica
EWC offers a full range of shipping services to exporters of all kinds of goods. Our transportation coordinators will walk you through the shipping process and offer multiple quotes at the best rate for cargo that needs shipping to Costa Rica. We will arrange transportation and insurance of your cargo via air or ocean as well as provide any necessary warehousing and compliance-related services.
As part of EWC door-to-door services, we can arrange pick up of the freight at origin and manage the entire transaction for on-time, on-budget service. Rest assured at destination our vast network of agents in Central America will provide you with the best possible service.
Ship Costa Rica logistics services:
- Multiple quotes when shipping to Costa Rica to meet your budget and transit requirements:
- Ocean freight: full containerload (FCL) and less than containerload (LCL)
- Combine sea-air service for faster service
- Air freight, including express options via Miami International Airport (MIA), and air charters are available when shipping to Costa Rica
- Track your shipment through our cargo tracking system
- Export compliance assistance on every load
- Tariff classification of products
- Coordinate with Customs broker agents at destination to properly register commodities, as necessary, when you ship to Costa Rica
- Fully licensed U.S. Customs bonded export warehouse facility
- Special compliance capabilities involving restricted exports: properly identify cargo and file correct license to avoid large penalties
- Additional compliance services for exporters shipping to Costa Rica and other Latin American countries that serve government and military markets, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), in keeping with U.S. laws and regulations
- Costa Rica shipping of project cargo, oversized freight
Did you know Costa Rica is a top 10 air trade partner with Miami International Airport (MIA)? Costa Rica, one of 6 participating Latin countries in the Central America-Dominican Republic-United States Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA-DR), consistently ranks in the top 40 trading partners with the United States.
Call us at 1-800-565-8819 and let EWC make your cargo our priority when shipping to Costa Rica.