Shipping to Ecuador
Ship to Ecuador
Why risk using a cut-rate freight agent when shipping to foreign countries? Proper documentation is essential when you ship to Ecuador or other Latin American countries. When dealing with licensed cargo, careful identification of the right license for the cargo must be made, otherwise penalties result. No matter the type of freight you need to ship to Ecuador — from commercial products of all kinds to restricted items — look to the trusted professionals at Expedited World Cargo (EWC).
Full-service freight forwarder - Ship Ecuador
EWC offers a full range of shipping services to exporters. Our transportation coordinators will walk you through the shipping process and offer multiple quotes at the best rate for cargo that requires shipping to Ecuador. We will arrange transportation and insurance of your cargo via air or ocean as well as provide any necessary warehousing and compliance-related services.
As part of EWC door-to-door services, we can arrange pick up of the freight at origin and manage the entire transaction for on-time, on-budget service. Rest assured at destination our vast network of agents in South America will provide you with the best possible service.
Ship Ecuador logistics services:
- Multiple quotes when shipping to Ecuador to meet your budget and transit requirements:
- Ocean freight: full containerload (FCL) and less than containerload (LCL)
- Combine sea-air service for faster service
- Air freight, including express options via Miami International Airport (MIA), and air charters are available when shipping to Ecuador
- Track your shipment through our cargo tracking system
- Export compliance assistance on every load
- Tariff classification of products
- Coordinate with Customs broker agents at destination to properly register commodities, as necessary, when you ship to Ecuador
- Fully licensed U.S. Customs bonded export warehouse facility
- Special compliance capabilities involving restricted exports: properly identify cargo and file correct license to avoid large penalties
- Additional compliance services for exporters shipping to Ecuador and other Latin American countries that serve government and military markets, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), in keeping with U.S. laws and regulations
- Ecuador shipping of project cargo, oversized freight
Did you know Ecuador uses the U.S. dollar? The United States is Ecuador's largest trade partner and its adoption of the dollar makes the South American country a market with significant potential for U.S. firms and manufacturers. Leading exports to Ecuador include oil, machinery and plastic.
Call us at 1-800-565-8819 and let EWC make your cargo our priority when shipping to Ecuador.