Shipping to El Salvador
Ship El Salvador
Ship to El Salvador
Shipping to El Salvador from the United States? International shipping requires a lot of preparation and procedures. Without proper documentation or traffic coordination of your shipment at destination by professionals, you may encounter delays and penalties in getting your goods to market. Turn to the seasoned freight forwarders at Expedited World Cargo (EWC) for all your shipping needs to El Salvador and Latin America, from commercial goods to restricted items involving military or government shipments.
Easy shipping to El Salvador with EWC
EWC offers a full range of shipping services to exporters of all kinds of goods. Our transportation coordinators will walk you through the shipping process and offer multiple quotes at the best rate for cargo that requires shipping to El Salvador. We will arrange transportation and insurance of your cargo via air or ocean as well as provide any necessary warehousing and compliance-related services.
As part of EWC door-to-door services, we can arrange pick up of the freight at origin and manage the entire transaction for on-time, on-budget service. Rest assured at destination our vast network of agents in South America will provide you with the best possible service.
Ship El Salvador freight forwarding services:
- Multiple quotes when shipping to El Salvador to meet your budget and transit requirements:
- Ocean freight: full containerload (FCL) and less than containerload (LCL)
- Combine sea-air service for faster service
- Air freight, including express options via Miami International Airport (MIA), and air charters are available when shipping to El Salvador
- Track your shipment through our cargo tracking system
- Export compliance assistance on every load
- Tariff classification of products
- Coordinate with Customs broker agents at destination to properly register commodities, as necessary, when you ship to El Salvador
- Fully licensed U.S. Customs bonded export warehouse facility
- Special compliance capabilities involving restricted exports: properly identify cargo and file correct license to avoid large penalties
- Additional compliance services for exporters shipping to El Salvador and other Latin American countries that serve government and military markets, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), in keeping with U.S. laws and regulations
- El Salvador shipping of project cargo, oversized freight
Did you know El Salvador uses the U.S. dollar as its official currency? The United States is El Salvador's number one investor and trade partner. The majority of El Salvador's imports are from the United States and include automotive parts and service equipment, dental equipment as well as food processing and packaging equipment.
Call us at 1-800-565-8819 and let EWC make your cargo our priority when shipping to El Salvador.