Shipping to Guatemala
Ship to Guatemala
Your shipments from the United States to Guatemala — a population of more than 13 million, the largest country in Central America — may require special handling or routing at destination. Without proper documentation or traffic coordination at destination by professionals, you may encounter delays and penalties in getting your goods to market when you ship to Guatemala. Turn to the seasoned professional freight forwarders at Expedited World Cargo (EWC) for your shipping needs to Latin America, including commercial goods to restricted items and licensed cargo involving military or government shipments.
EWC freight forwarding services - Ship Guatemala
EWC offers a full range of shipping services to exporters of all kinds of goods. Our transportation coordinators will walk you through the shipping process and offer multiple quotes at the best rate for cargo that requires shipping to Guatemala. We will arrange transportation and insurance of your cargo via air or ocean as well as provide any necessary warehousing and compliance-related services.
As part of EWC door-to-door services, we can arrange pick up of the freight at origin and manage the entire transaction for on-time, on-budget service. Rest assured at destination our vast network of agents in South America will provide you with the best possible service.
Ship Guatemala logistics services:
- Multiple quotes when shipping to Guatemala to meet your budget and transit requirements:
- Ocean freight: full containerload (FCL) and less than containerload (LCL)
- Combine sea-air service for faster service
- Air freight, including express options via Miami International Airport (MIA), and air charters are available when shipping to Guatemala
- Track your shipment through our cargo tracking system
- Export compliance assistance on every load
- Tariff classification of products
- Coordinate with Customs broker agents at destination to properly register commodities, as necessary, when you ship to Guatemala
- Fully licensed U.S. Customs bonded export warehouse facility
- Special compliance capabilities involving restricted exports: properly identify cargo and file correct license to avoid large penalties
- Additional compliance services for exporters shipping to Guatemala and other Latin American countries that serve government and military markets, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), in keeping with U.S. laws and regulations
- Guatemala shipping of project cargo, oversized freight
Did you know Guatemala is a top 10 air trade partner with Miami International Airport (MIA) by total weight of cargo? Guatemala generates more than one-third of Central America's GDP. The country is one of 6 member Latin countries in the Central America-Dominican Republic-United States Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA-DR), creating the third-largest Latin American market for U.S. goods, surpassed only by Mexico and Brazil.
Call us at 1-800-565-8819 and let EWC make your cargo our priority when shipping to Guatemala.