Shipping to Guatemala
Ship to Honduras
Proper documentation is essential when you ship to Honduras or other Latin American countries. Why risk using a cut-rate freight agent? When dealing with licensed cargo, careful identification of the right license for the cargo must be made, otherwise penalties result. No matter the type of freight you are shipping to Honduras — from commercial products to restricted items — look to the trusted professionals at Expedited World Cargo (EWC).
EWC one-source shipping to Honduras
EWC offers a full range of shipping services to exporters. Our transportation coordinators will walk you through the shipping process and offer multiple quotes at the best rate for cargo that requires shipping to Honduras. We arrange transportation of your cargo via air or ocean, and insurance as requested, as well as provide any necessary warehousing and compliance-related services.
As part of EWC door-to-door services, we can arrange pick up of the freight at origin and manage the entire transaction for on-time, on-budget service. Rest assured at destination our vast network of agents in South America will provide you with the best possible service.
Ship Honduras logistics services:
- Multiple quotes when shipping to Honduras to meet your budget and transit requirements:
- Ocean freight: full containerload (FCL) and less than containerload (LCL)
- Combine sea-air service for faster service
- Air freight, including express options via Miami International Airport (MIA), and air charters are available when shipping to Honduras
- Track your shipment through our cargo tracking system
- Export compliance assistance on every load
- Tariff classification of products
- Coordinate with Customs broker agents at destination to properly register commodities, as necessary, when you ship to Honduras
- Fully licensed U.S. Customs bonded export warehouse facility
- Special compliance capabilities involving restricted exports: properly identify cargo and file correct license to avoid large penalties
- Additional compliance services for exporters shipping to Honduras and other Latin American countries that serve government and military markets, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), in keeping with U.S. laws and regulations
- Honduras shipping of project cargo, oversized freight
Did you know more than 150 American companies are currently operating in Honduras? As a participant in the Central America-Dominican Republic-United States Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA-DR), the country enjoys relative stability and has close proximity to the United States and adequate seaport infrastructure.
Call us at 1-800-565-8819 and let EWC make your cargo our priority when shipping to Honduras.