Shipping to Mexico and Central America
Ship Mexico and Central America
Ship to Mexico and Central America
Mexico and all of Central America are hot export markets for many U.S. manufacturers and distributors. Mexico alone is the second-largest export market of U.S. products. But if you are shipping to Mexico, Central America or any other Latin region, you must follow U.S. and international shipping regulations. So why risk using a cut-rate shipping agent? Turn to a leader in shipping to Latin America with the affordable, reliable transportation services of Expedited World Cargo (EWC).
One-stop shipping to Mexico & Central America
EWC staff is trained to be in compliance with all U.S. domestic and international shipping regulations. With EWC, you will save time, avoid losses and efficiently ship your products or supplies to Mexico and Central America. We are seasoned pros at compliance procedures involving restricted items such as dangerous goods, government and military shipments. We regularly move commercial cargo that ranges from perishables to high-value electronics.
Ship Mexico & Central America logistics services include:
- Comprehensive freight and project management no matter the frequency or value of your shipments
- Certified air cargo screening facility with cameras that follow strict security protocols, per the Transportation Security Administration's (TSA) Certified Cargo Screening Program (CCSP)
- Short- or long-term warehousing and other value-added services that meet your supply chain strategy and transit requirements
Countries we Ship To
- Additional compliance services for exporters shipping to Mexico and Central America that serve government and military markets, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), in keeping with U.S. laws and regulations
- Mexico and Central America shipping of project cargo, oversized freight
Did you know Mexico and Central America is the number 2 region for air trade with Miami International Airport (MIA), only after South America? Trade pacts like the long-established North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and more recently, the Central America-Dominican Republic-United States Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA-DR) encourage exports to the region. CAFTA-DR has created duty-free shipping for more than 80 percent of various consumer and industrial products shipped to Central America, with additional goods phased out by 2016.
Call us at 1-800-565-8819 and let EWC make your cargo our priority when shipping to Central America.