Shipping to Mexico
Ship to Mexico
If you are shipping to Mexico, a key U.S. trading partner with a total population of more than 113 million — you face responsibility to follow many shipping rules and regulations you may not be aware of. Improper documentation creates delays and may cost you penalties. Look to the Expedited World Cargo (EWC) team for all your export shipping needs when you ship to Mexico, from commercial and agricultural products to restricted military and government freight.
Expert freight solutions - Ship Mexico
EWC offers a full range of shipping services to exporters of all kinds of goods. Our transportation coordinators will walk you through the shipping process and offer multiple quotes at the best rate for cargo that needs shipping to Mexico. We will arrange transportation and insurance of your cargo via air or ocean as well as provide any necessary warehousing and compliance-related services.
As part of EWC door-to-door services, we can arrange pick up of the freight at origin and manage the entire transaction for on-time, on-budget service. Rest assured at destination our vast network of agents in Mexico will provide you with the best possible service.
Ship Mexico freight forwarding services:
- Multiple quotes when shipping to Mexico to meet your budget and transit requirements:
- Ocean freight: full containerload (FCL) and less than containerload (LCL)
- Combine sea-air service for faster service
- Air freight, including express options via Miami International Airport (MIA), and air charters are available when shipping to Mexico
- Track your shipment through our cargo tracking system
- Export compliance assistance on every load
- Tariff classification of products
- Coordinate with Customs broker agents at destination to properly register commodities, as necessary, when you ship to Mexico
- Fully licensed U.S. Customs bonded export warehouse facility
- Special compliance capabilities involving restricted exports: properly identify cargo and file correct license to avoid large penalties
- Additional compliance services for exporters shipping to Mexico and other Latin American countries that serve government and military markets, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), in keeping with U.S. laws and regulations
- Mexico shipping of project cargo, oversized freight
Did you know Mexico is a top 10 air trade partner with Miami International Airport (MIA) by weight of cargo? Since 1994, the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) has boosted bilateral trade between the United States and Mexico. In fact, Mexico represents the second largest export market of U.S. products. Popular exports to Mexico are machinery, oil, vehicles and plastic.
Call us at 1-800-565-8819 and let EWC make your cargo our priority when shipping to Mexico.