Shipping to Nicaragua
Ship to Nicaragua
If you are shipping to Nicaragua from the United States, you face responsibility to follow many shipping rules and regulations you may not be aware of. Exporting to Nicaragua, like any Latin American country, requires assistance from a professional freight forwarder. No matter the type of shipment, from commercial and agricultural products to military and government freight, look no further than the Expedited World Cargo (EWC) team.
EWC freight solutions - Ship Nicaragua
EWC offers a full range of shipping services to exporters of all kinds of goods. Our transportation coordinators will walk you through the shipping process and offer multiple quotes at the best rate for cargo that needs shipping to Nicaragua. We will arrange transportation and insurance of your cargo via air or ocean as well as provide any necessary warehousing and compliance-related services.
As part of EWC door-to-door services, we can arrange pick up of the freight at origin and manage the entire transaction for on-time, on-budget service. Rest assured at destination our vast network of agents in South America will provide you with the best possible service.
Ship Nicaragua freight forwarding services:
- Multiple quotes when shipping to Nicaragua to meet your budget and transit requirements:
- Ocean freight: full containerload (FCL) and less than containerload (LCL)
- Combine sea-air service for faster service
- Air freight, including express options via Miami International Airport (MIA), and air charters are available when shipping to Nicaragua
- Track your shipment through our cargo tracking system
- Export compliance assistance on every load
- Tariff classification of products
- Coordinate with Customs broker agents at destination to properly register commodities, as necessary, when you ship to Nicaragua
- Fully licensed U.S. Customs bonded export warehouse facility
- Special compliance capabilities involving restricted exports: properly identify cargo and file correct license to avoid large penalties
- Additional compliance services for exporters shipping to Nicaragua and other Latin American countries that serve government and military markets, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), in keeping with U.S. laws and regulations
- Nicaragua shipping of project cargo, oversized freight
Did you know Nicaragua is one of 6 member Latin countries in the Central America-Dominican Republic-United States Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA-DR)? The treaty provides for new market opportunities for U.S. exports with duty-free shipments on certain consumer and industrial goods, with remaining tariffs to be phased out by 2016. Nicaragua currently supports several Free Trade Zones (FTZ) throughout the country and the majority of the factories within these zones are American- or Taiwanese-owned.
Call us at 1-800-565-8819 and let EWC make your cargo our priority when shipping to Nicaragua.