Shipping to Panama
Ship to Panama
Trade between the United States and Panama is booming, thanks in part to the Panama Trade Promotion Agreement, implemented in 2012, which reduces red tape and other trade barriers. But exporters to Panama still face a number of U.S. and international shipping rules and regulations. If you are shipping to Panama, avoid detained freight and penalties with the seasoned pros at Expedited World Cargo (EWC). We'll handle all your cargo from commercial products, even oversized machinery, to restricted items involving military or government shipments.
EWC professional forwarding - Ship Panama
EWC offers a full range of shipping services to exporters to Panama for all kinds of goods. Our transportation coordinators will walk you through the shipping process and offer multiple quotes at the best rate for cargo that needs shipping to Panama. We will arrange transportation via air or ocean, secure the required insurance and provide any necessary warehousing and compliance-related services.
As part of EWC door-to-door services, we can arrange pick up of the freight at origin and manage the entire transaction for on-time, on-budget service. Rest assured at destination our vast network of agents in South America will provide you with the best possible service.
Ship Panama logistics services:
- Multiple quotes when shipping to Panama to meet your budget and transit requirements:
- Ocean freight: full containerload (FCL) and less than containerload (LCL)
- Combine sea-air service for faster service
- Air freight, including express options via Miami International Airport (MIA), and air charters are available when shipping to Panama
- Track your shipment through our cargo tracking system
- Export compliance assistance on every load
- Tariff classification of products
- Coordinate with Customs broker agents at destination to properly register commodities, as necessary, when you ship to Panama
- Fully licensed U.S. Customs bonded export warehouse facility
- Special compliance capabilities involving restricted exports: properly identify cargo and file correct license to avoid large penalties
- Additional compliance services for exporters shipping to Panama and other Latin American countries that serve government and military markets, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), in keeping with U.S. laws and regulations
- Panama shipping of project cargo, oversized freight
Thanks to eased trade barriers, U.S. exports to Panama continue to grow at record levels. U.S. export growth to Panama is led by increases in exports of petroleum and coal products, communications equipment, agricultural and construction machinery as well as computer equipment.
Call us at 1-800-565-8819 and let EWC make your cargo our priority when shipping to Panama.