Shipping to South America
Ship South America
Ship to South America
Trade between the United States and South America is booming. U.S. exports to the many countries in South America are experiencing double-digit growth rates year over year. But with all the U.S. and international shipping regulations to follow when shipping to South America, using a cut-rate shipping agent is risky. Turn to a leader in shipping compliance to South America with the affordable, reliable transportation services of Expedited World Cargo (EWC).
EWC streamlines shipping to South America
EWC staff is trained to be in compliance with all U.S. domestic and international shipping regulations for cargo that requires shipping to South America. So you will save time, avoid losses and efficiently ship your products or supplies to South America. We are seasoned pros at compliance procedures involving restricted items such as dangerous goods, government and military shipments. We regularly move commercial cargo that ranges from perishables to high-value electronics.
Ship South America logistics services include:
- Comprehensive freight and project management no matter the frequency or value of your shipments
- Certified air cargo screening facility with cameras that follow strict security protocols, per the Transportation Security Administration's (TSA) Certified Cargo Screening Program (CCSP)
- Short- or long-term warehousing and other value-added services that meet your supply chain strategy and transit requirements
South American Countries we Ship To
- Additional compliance services for exporters shipping to South America that serve government and military markets, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), in keeping with U.S. laws and regulations
- South America shipping of project cargo, oversized freight
Did you know most of the air trade between he United States and South America moves from Miami International Airport (MIA)? South America is the number-one world region for air imports and exports at MIA.
Call us at 1-800-565-8819 and let EWC make your cargo our priority when shipping to South America.