Shipping to Uruguay
Ship to Uruguay
If you are shipping to Uruguay, you face responsibility to follow many shipping rules and regulations you may not be aware of. Without a professional agent, your precious cargo may meet with delay or extra charges at destination. If you are shipping licensed cargo, care must be taken in identifying and filing the right license to avoid costly penalties. Leave problems behind with the seasoned pros at Expedited World Cargo (EWC).
EWC freight forwarder - Ship Uruguay
EWC offers a full range of shipping services to exporters of all kinds of goods. Our transportation coordinators will walk you through the shipping process and offer multiple quotes at the best rate for cargo that requires shipping to Uruguay. We will arrange transportation and insurance of your cargo via air or ocean as well as provide any necessary warehousing and compliance-related services.
As part of EWC door-to-door services, we can arrange pick up of the freight at origin and manage the entire transaction for on-time, on-budget service. Rest assured at destination our vast network of agents in South America will provide you with the best possible service.
Ship Uruguay freight forwarding:
- Export compliance assistance on every load
- Tariff classification of products
- Coordinate with Customs broker agents at destination to properly register commodities, as necessary, when you ship to Uruguay
- Fully licensed U.S. Customs bonded export warehouse facility
- Special compliance capabilities involving restricted exports: properly identify cargo and file correct license to avoid large penalties
- Multiple quotes when shipping to Uruguay to meet your budget and transit requirements:
- Ocean freight: full containerload (FCL) and less than containerload (LCL)
- Combine sea-air service for faster service
- Air freight, including express options via Miami International Airport (MIA), and air charters are available when shipping to Uruguay
- Track your shipment through our cargo tracking system
- Additional compliance services for exporters shipping to Uruguay and other Latin American countries that serve government and military markets, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), in keeping with U.S. laws and regulations
- Uruguay shipping of project cargo, oversized freight
A MERCOSUR trade bloc member, Uruguay provides a centralized location and comprehensive free-trade zone regime. Along with a good infrastructure for distribution to other markets in the region, U.S. exports to the country will continue to grow.
Top U.S. exports to Uruguay include machinery, oil and consumer goods such as perfume, cosmetics, toys and sports equipment.
Call us at 1-800-565-8819 and let EWC make your cargo our priority when shipping to Uruguay.