Shipping to Venezuela
Ship to Venezuela
If you are shipping to Venezuela — a new member of the MERCOSUR trade bloc — you face responsibility to follow many shipping rules and regulations you may not be aware of. Exporting to Venezuela, like any Latin American country, requires assistance from a professional freight forwarder. No matter the type of freight you are shipping to Venezeula, from commercial products to military and government cargo, look no further than the Expedited World Cargo (EWC) team.
EWC one-stop freight solutions - Ship Venezuela
EWC offers a full range of shipping services to exporters of all kinds of goods. Our transportation coordinators will walk you through the shipping process and offer multiple quotes at the best rate for cargo that needs shipping to Venezuela. We will arrange transportation and insurance of your cargo via air or ocean as well as provide any necessary warehousing and compliance-related services.
As part of EWC door-to-door services, we can arrange pick up of the freight at origin and manage the entire transaction for on-time, on-budget service. Rest assured at destination our vast network of agents in South America will provide you with the best possible service.
Ship Venezuela logistics services:
- Export compliance assistance on every load
- Tariff classification of products
- Coordinate with Customs broker agents at destination to properly register commodities, as necessary, when you ship to Venezuela
- Fully licensed U.S. Customs bonded export warehouse facility
- Special compliance capabilities involving restricted exports: properly identify cargo and file correct license to avoid large penalties
- Multiple quotes when shipping to Argentina to meet your budget and transit requirements:
- Ocean freight: full containerload (FCL) and less than containerload (LCL)
- Combine sea-air service for faster service
- Air freight, including express options via Miami International Airport (MIA), and air charters are available when shipping to Venezuela
- Track your shipment through our cargo tracking system
- Additional compliance services for exporters shipping to Venezuela and other Latin American countries that serve government and military markets, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), in keeping with U.S. laws and regulations
- Venezuela shipping of project cargo, oversized freight
Did you know Venezuela is a top 10 air trade partner with Miami International Airport (MIA)? The United States is Venezuela's most important trading partner and many U.S. companies have a presence there. U.S. exports to Venezuela include machinery, organic chemicals, agricultural products, optical and medical instruments, autos and auto parts.
Call us at 1-800-565-8819 and let EWC make your cargo our priority when shipping to Venezuela.